Nice – a Jewel Of The French Riviera
What comes to mind when you think of Nice? Is it the azure Mediterranean Sea, the charming streets and gorgeous architecture, the delicious food, beautiful Nice hotels, the vibrant nightlife, or the friendly locals? All of these factors and more make up what makes Nice such a special city.
Situated on the French Riviera, Nice is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. From its charming Old Town to the sweeping Promenade des Anglais and picturesque beaches, Nice has something for everyone. Foodies will love the city’s wealth of restaurants serving up everything from traditional French cuisine to international favorites. The city’s vibrant nightlife scene offers something for everyone, from cozy wine bars to thumping nightclubs. And the locals are some of the friendliest in France, always happy to help visitors get the most out of their stay in Nice.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach vacation or a fun-filled city break, Nice is the perfect destination. So what are you waiting for? Book your Nice trip today!
Travelling in Nice France and Nice France tourist attractions
Nice, located on the French Riviera, is a popular tourist destination. The city is known for its beaches, Promenade des Anglais, and medieval architecture. Nice is also home to the Musée Matisse, the Musée des Beaux-Arts, and the Musée d’Art Moderne et d’Art Contemporain.
Some of the top tourist attractions in Nice include:
- The Promenade des Anglais is a 4.7 kilometre-long promenade located along the Mediterranean Sea in Nice. The promenade was built in the 1800s and is a popular spot for locals and tourists to walk, jog, and bike.
- The Cours Saleya flower market is a popular market in Nice that is open daily and features fresh flowers, fruits, and vegetables.
- The old town district of Vieux Nice is known for its narrow streets, colorful buildings, and restaurants.
- The Chagall National Museum is dedicated to the work of French artist Marc Chagall and features paintings, stained glass windows, and tapestries.
- The Matisse Museum is home to the largest collection of paintings by Henri Matisse in the world.
- The Castle Hill district is home to the ruins of a medieval castle and offers panoramic views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea.
The Hotels in Nice are plentiful, so you will find out plenty to suit your tastes and budget. So what are you waiting for? Add Nice to your itinerary today.
Hotel Map of Nice